Source: ACT News
The JETSI project participated in a webinar to showcase:
- What it takes to successfully deploy — and charge — heavy-duty BEVs in your fleet
- New strategies used to minimize energy pricing and integrate solar and energy storage
- How to make the business case for electrification at scale
- How JETSI includes two separate fleets, each deploying 50 Class 8 battery electric trucks, for a total of 100 trucks, which is a significantly greater challenge than previous deployments but provides more lessons learned, to help more fleets transition to zero-emission operations
- How to take advantage available utility funding programs so you can pay significantly less for your EV charging infrastructure
Watch the recording here.